Friday, February 1, 2008

hey, it's been at least 17 hours! Time for another show!!





Good thing for adrenaline. Julie, of course, had everything well under control, so when I got back to Santa Monica we just needed to hang the work, change clothes.....and away we go! They had removed most of the furniture for the event which really opened up the space and made it easy for people to view the paintings. (Also provided great tumbling space for the little ones) Once again, I had some great conversations with some really interesting people. I was truly honored by the attendance of my ninety -year old Uncle Dan who spends part of the winter with my cousin, Cara and her family in Woodland Hills. It was such a fun night, after which just a small group stayed for a relaxing dinner........PERFECT all around.

It’s hard to convey the appreciation I feel for those who hosted and welcomed me so graciously. I hope it is just the beginning of more such events as I work my way toward becoming ”bi-coastal pastel-girl”.

No comments: