Tuesday, December 4, 2007

only show your hands to this woman if you can handle the truth!!


I briefly attended the open studios at the Button Factory this weekend. More about the art in a bit, but FIRST I must tell you about a fascinating hand reading I had done at Tim Gaudreau's studio. Tim's wife, Atlanta is a certified hand analyst. She examines your hand shape, line formations and fingerprints to tell you some things about yourself; your strengths and weaknesses, your journey, the stumbling blocks and how you might overcome them. Now when Tim first sent out the email about hand readings I thought of it as a fun, quirky kind of thing. But almost as soon as she took a look at these working hands of mine, she started telling me all kinds of things about myself which I KNOW to be true. And some other things I have really been thinking about the past couple of days. It was amazing! I had just the brief ten minute reading, but I hope to have her do the full hour reading at some point. Atlanta does not yet have website, but I'm sure you could contact her through Tim's. I would highly recommend it!

No comments: